You can’t have extraordinary growth without exceptional thinking
Fulton Hogan (Executive)
Our clients need
The primary objective of this engagement was to have the Executive team become a high performance team. Alchimie’s initial involvement was to review the current strategic framework, review executive meetings and Executive/Board meetings, develop a draft strategic framework and develop a forward agenda for executive meetings.
How we added value
Following the value derived from this initial support, Alchimie was further engaged to:
- hold bi-monthly strategic consultation meetings with the MD to provide strategic leadership coaching, strategic advice and agreeing agenda for subsequent Group Exec Meetings
- Design face-to-face Group Executive meetings to ensure achievement of outcomes and alignment to forward agenda
- Attend scheduled face-to-face Group Executive meetings, providing strategic advice and coaching participation to maximise team effectiveness and leadership development
- Provide strategic consulting advice to Group Executive Manager Strategy and Executive General Manager People on a recurring basis
- Be available and provide targeted one-on-one leadership coaching to individual Group Executive members if and as requested
Our clients success
Fulton Hogan enjoyed over 10% compound annual growth rate over a period of five years, including the two years of Alchimie’s involvement. Specifically, the Group Executive become a more cohesive and effective leadership group, with increased clarity on which conversations to address at a Group level compared with within the business units. The Board Executive workshops, were deemed to be the most effective, and tackled important strategic choices.