What we do: facilitation of ‘next-level’ performance
Alchimie is renowned for creating tangible step-changes in organisational, project team and individual performance; and for profoundly impacting the positive development of organisations and their people.
We support leaders to capture the hearts and minds of their teams. We generate significant improvements in organisational performance by coaching leaders and managers to create an environment where individuals fully express themselves both within and outside the workplace. This taps into the inherent, positive qualities of people; gives greater satisfaction to individuals and teams; and is a catalyst for unleashing their full individual and collective potential. We work with the client to co-develop a coaching approach which maximises success. We specifically focus on minimising the number of workshops and capitalising on opportunities for on-the-job, real-time coaching and support. Typical services are:
- Leadership, management and team alignment workshops (linking corporate strategy to the goals and objectives of the team)
- Team-building workshops and events
- Advice on systems and processes to support and sustain high performance culture and performance.
- Personal and leadership coaching; on-site coaching of individuals and of management teams
- Focused leadership and management team retreats and reflection
- Inspirational personal development sessions
- Programs to enhance facilitative leadership competencies
- Working sessions, negotiations and meetings
- Sessions to cascade objectives throughout the team, including inter-team relationship workshops establishing clear and proactive relationships
- Risk and opportunity workshops (value engineering/ innovation)
- Stakeholder interface and management workshops
In the same way that Alchimie helps clients achieve gamebreaking outcomes, Alchimie is a gamebreaking organisation itself. We continually challenge our status quo. With each engagement, we co-create with our clients a coaching program, pushing the boundaries of coaching as well as the client’s performance. For an example of a project where Alchimie has been significantly involved see Manakau Harbour Crossing